Accordia abides by a set of service and professional standards as well as those required by legislation. If you are unhappy with any aspect of our service let us know so that we can make improvements.
If the matter is more serious and you wish to make a complaint, please contact us so we can address the problem immediately.
When Assessing and resolving your complaint you can expect Accordia to:
- Provide you with information about the process so it can be used effectively;
- Deal with your complaint free of charge; and
- Ensure confidentiality of information at all times.
To resolve a formal complaint, we need:
- An explanation of the situation that led to the complaint;
- Any new information not currently in our possession that may have a bearing on our understanding; and
- Details of any action that you would like us to take to resolve the matter.
If our internal dispute resolution procedure doesn't resolve the problem, it will be referred to the Office of the Insurance and Financial Services Ombudsman.
Your business is important to us and we will do all we can to resolve any complaint.